All Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are GST inclusive.
If you are registering as a Presenter/Speaker for the 2019 AINDT Conference and Trade Exhibition, we would now ask you to please commence working on your Full Paper Presentation for the Conference.
To complete your presentation, please ensure you have received the following documents from AINDT before commencing…
- Full Paper Template – Use this document as the template for witting your Conference paper.
- Guidelines for Presenters – Use this document as a guide to structure your paper and presentation including formatting, referencing and Copyright requirements. We advise you read this document thoroughly to ensure your presentation meets the requirements and is approved. It will also provide you with some useful tips to make your presentation more engaging for the audience and fellow delegates.
If you do not have the above documentation, please contact us.
- 23rd September, 2019 – Submit fully formatted paper for peer review.
- 23rd September, 2019 – Submit Copyright Agreement (On the back of the Guidelines for Presenters document.
- 23rd September, 2019 – Register for AINDT Conference. Presenter/Speaker rates apply for 3 days or 1 day.
- 18th October, 2019 – Register for social functions (included with Full Presenter/Speaker Registration tickets). We must know if you plan to attend the Welcome Function or Gala Dinner for catering purposes. Further instructions on how to register below.
- 28th October, 2019 – Deliver audio-visual presentation prior to your paper. We would ask you to have these ready by this time to avoid any delays or technical issues with the AV equipment and venue.
Full Presenter/Speaker Registration includes...
A copy of proceedings
Catering (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily)
Welcome function (Sunday evening) - additional tickets available
Exhibition opening (Monday evening)
Gala Dinner (Tuesday evening) - additional tickets available
Day Presenter/Speaker Registration includes...
Additional Ticket – Welcome Function = $50.00 per ticket
Additional Ticket – Gala Dinner = $180.00 per ticket
Terms and Conditions
Payment terms: Presenter/Speaker Registration Orders will be processed immediately upon Checkout. An Order Confirmation & Tax Invoice will be emailed to the customer upon successful transaction.
Refunds and Cancellations: A full refund will be provided for all conference cancellations received in writing prior to 21 October 2019. A 50% refund will be provided for all conference cancellations received in writing prior to 1 November 2019. No refunds will be granted for any cancellations received after close of business Friday 1 November 2019.
Program Amendments: Although every effort will be made to keep presentations as represented, AINDT reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program.
For a full list of our Terms and conditions please visit aindt.com.au